As the weather turns colder and the holidays approach, our animal loving hearts can't help but think of the poor animals who will be in the shelters this year. We are collecting donation items starting now until January 10th for pets in need. Every little donation counts and adds up!
Items that we can accept:
MEDICATIONS- They accept dog, cat and people medications. Expired medications are fine too.
Baytril, Albon, Biaxin,
Azithromycin, Fungal Meds,
Lixotinic, Frontline, Revolution
Ear & Eye Infection Medications
Pain & Anti-Inflammatory Medications
We will be shipping the medications to an organization that helps in disaster relief areas.
New or gently used items such as:
- Dog & puppy food, both dry and canned (unopened)
- Dog & puppy prescription food: Hill’s® Prescription Diet® a/d® Canine/Feline (unopened)
- FurHaven NAP Pet Bed Crate or Kennel Pad Dog Bed
- Dog carriers suitable for airline travel (various sizes)
- Dog crates
- Dog treats (HARD; unopened) – Whimzees Dental Dog Treats, Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks, Natural Balance Dental Chews, Earth Animal No Hide Beef Sticks and Earth Animal No Hide Chews (Chicken), 100% Natural Whole Pig Ears, Smartsticks Chews, Best Bully Sticks
- Dog treats (SOFT; unopened) — Purina Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky, Top Chews Chicken Jerky Fillets,Spot Farms Chicken Jerky, Chicken Bark.
- Durable puppy/dog toys— Kong Squuezz Toy, Kong Squeezz Crackle Stick, Pet Mallard Duck Toy, Indestructible Ball, Nylabone, and Kong® toys
- Esbilac milk replacer for puppies (unopened)
- Essential Oils for Enrichment program (Lavender, Camomile)
- Grooming supplies—brushes, combs, etc.
- Harnesses and Leashes – The Company of Animals Halti Harness and Halti Training Lead, PetSafe Easy Walk Harness
- Hoola Hoops
- Kuranda beds
- Medium & large dog sweaters/coats
- Poop bags (biodegradable if possible)
- Stainless steel bowls
These items will be dropped of at a local SPCALA location to be distributed by DART (Disaster Animal Response Team) where they are needed the most.