Asset Planning, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Asset Planning, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Asset Planning:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Asset Planning is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA to ensure web content is more usable to all users.
Some of the ways in which Asset Planning’s Website adheres to accessible needs include:
- Audio component for screen reading the text on our website
- Information, structure, and relationships are clearly conveyed through mark-ups
- Information is conveyed in an easy to follow format with color consistency
- All content is functionally compatible through a keyboard and mouse
- No contact flashes on the screen
- All web pages provide a title that describes the topic and purpose
- Accessibility feature is clearly indicated at the corner of the web page
- Page color scheme can be changed for differing needs
- Symbols are used for command buttons such as for sending an email
- Captions on all images
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Asset Planning and will make reasonable efforts to improve on specific concerns. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Asset Planning’s website:
- Phone: 714-827-5794
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 10833 Valley View St. #470 Cypress, CA, 90630
- Instagram: @AssetPlanning
Facebook: Asset Planning
LinkedIn: Asset Planning, Inc.
We will do our best to respond to feedback within 1-2 business days.
Asset Planning, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Asset Planning by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation: Asset Planning employees keep up to date with new features and options to make our website and services more inclusive to all visitors by keeping up to date with industry standards.
- External evaluation: Asset Planning uses external sources of web accessibility screen readers to insure everyone has an equal opportunity in reading and navigating our website.
We conduct accessibility scans once per quarter based on the following schedule:
- First Quarter: January 01 – March 31
- Second Quarter: April 01 – June 30
- Third Quarter: July 01- September 30
- Fourth Quarter: October 01 – December 31